I hope this dude continues to follow his dreams, you got the right idea Gabriel! I’m right there with you!
If you want to learn about Google and their story, check out this interesting site!
The folks over at Moz.com do some pretty cool analysis on how Google weighs each factor of SEO. Below I have listed the correlations in reference to page keyword usage. There are other factors listed on the site. You should check them out here.
- Body Text Similarity to Keyword (Language Model) – 0.13
- # of Links on Page – 0.13
- Keyword Usage in Title Tag – 0.13
- Keyword Usage in H1 – 0.12
- Total # of Characters in the HTML Code – 0.12
- Keyword Usage in Body Text – 0.12
- Keyword Usage in Meta Description – 0.10
- H1 Similarity to Keyword – 0.08
- Title Tag Similarity to Keyword – 0.08
- Meta Description Similarity to Keyword – 0.08
- # of Partial Matches in Full URL – 0.06
- Keyword Usage in H2 Tag – 0.03
- H2 Similarity to Keyword – 0.02