So why do I need online marketing?
- Customer Acquisition – using media and engagement tools to gain new customers.
- Customer Retention – actively reducing customer defections. Successfully retaining your clients starts with the first impression and continues throughout the entire lifetime of a relationship.
- Maximizing Relationships – Every interaction provides a significant opportunity to develop, nurture, strengthen, and establish a quality relationship.
4 EPIC ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE MARKETING
- It Works 24/7/365 – Even while you sleep, your online marketing efforts are working to pull in more leads, answer questions, and build rapport.
- Global Market – Reach more people by advertising your products and services to anyone with internet access.
- Direct Sales – Ecommerce technology allows you to sell your products and services directly to the customer.
- Super Target Marketing – Niche marketing allows you to save time and money while reaching only the people who truly care about your products and services.
The 5 Major Aspects of Online Marketing:
- How can people find you?
- Do they know you exist?
- Do they know what you offer?
- How can you inform the masses?
- How can you educate people about your area of expertise?
- Build up a reputation by actively communicating online.
- Get people to know you, like you and trust you.
- Excellent customer service will go a long way.
- Supply a superior user experience by focusing on how people will interface with you and your marketing elements.
- Make it easy and comfortable for people to purchase from you.
7 Key Touch Points – Where Do They Come From?
- Web Searches
- Social Media Mentions
- Press Releases
- Online Advertisements
The 7 Major Components of Online Marketing and Building Your Brand
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Online Public Relations
- Social Media
- Online Advertising
- Website Marketing
5 Steps to Internet Marketing Success
- Online Impression
- User-Friendly Interface
- Giving yourself room to expand
- Getting people to know about your products or service
- Show and Tell
- Why do they need your product or service?
- Communicating and educating your customer-base
Measuring Results from Marketing Efforts:
- Public Relations Interest
- Email Sign-Ups
- There is no wrong way to do it – new approaches are constantly surfacing.